Friday, January 21, 2011

I haven't really felt like writing for a while. Obviously feelings should not necessarily dictate reality or necessity, but they do play a huge role in desire, inspiration, and motivation.

I'll just share a little bit about what I've been up to. I plan to go to law school, but before actually attending I need to apply, and before I apply I need to take the LSAT. So for these past few months I've been studying for the LSAT – which I will take in June. Some days and weeks are better for studying, but overall it's been going pretty well.

During my final year at Cedarville, and even as recently as the summer, I had wavered a bit whether to continue on to law school – as has been my goal since high school to be a lawyer. Probably around the month of July, I 100% mentally recommitted to pursue the law track, and since then I have had a renewed peace about the decision. God has opened a lot of doors these past few months and allowed me to get connected to various people and organizations.

God is good and life is moving on!

My brother Matt and his family are adopting again. I believe Emily will be updating her blog regularly . onehopeoneheart.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Suzanne Evans said...

So then, Dan, we can thank God for directing your path and enlarging your world of connections, and we can pray for effectiveness and stamina in your studying. Thanks for the update. I'm excited for you.

Liz said...

I like when you write - even if you don't feel like it.

:) Liz

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan,

How's the studying for the LSAT going? I just had one of my former students finish law school and pass the California BAR. Yippee! I'm looking forward to rejoicing with you when you are all finished too. It's a tough few years but with your brains and determination, I'm sure you will make it. You will be in my prayers in June while taking the LSAT.

Take care, Dan. Say hi to your folks for me.

Mary Alice Ladwig (Bonnie's mom)

Liz said...

Hey Dan,

It's May.

Liz