Wednesday, February 3, 2010

More winter?

Well, I guess we are doomed for six more weeks of winter because Punxsutawney Phil is scared of his shadow, along with a majority of three-year-olds. In my opinion he is losing a lot of his credibility because it's the same prediction every year. Eventually, no one will pay attention to him.

I haven't done too much this week. I just continue to memorize the countries, major cities, and physical features of different continents for geography class.

I had an excellent dinner last night, because Ben made a very tasty beef Wellington, and Dr. Couser (a Bible professor here at Cedarville) was able to join us, and impart wisdom. It was a great reminder that I need to continually step up and take responsibility for my actions and growth forward in life, without excuses or procrastinating. In our culture, we are surrounded by full-grown children, who desire to act like boys rather than be men.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Dan, You find yourself in your final quarter of college. What do you see for yourself in the future? I can see that you have developed some level of wisdon over the time that I have read your blog. I agree with your last statement. Our culture does have many fully grown children vs fully functioning adults. I am praying for wisdom for my children and others. LCK

Dan said...

future...
some days I know,and other days I don't. Today I don't.