Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Thanks for asking, Dale. I'm doing okay, and I suppose there are a few new things.

I've actually been feeling sick for about a week and a half. I found out today I have pneumonia. I'm glad I found out what it is because now it can be treated. Thankfully there is no fluid buildup in either lung, just some inflammation near the bottom of the left lung. That was making it difficult to breathe so I'm glad some antibiotics will knock it out.

I've narrowed my decision down to two law schools, and I will visit the remaining one in the near future when I'm not sick.

2 comments:

Suzanne Evans said...

Wow Dan. Must mean you had several acceptance letters! Good position to be in. Congratulations! Which are your two finalists?

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan,
I have missed seeing you....Hope all is well and your pneumonia has cleared up. we love you.

sue boyer