Monday, September 20, 2010

Jeremy Mohr

Pray for Jeremy Mohr and his family. It is my understanding that Jeremy has suffered a significant spinal cord injury similar to one I have. Jeremy goes to Grace College. We know that the Lord is never inactive in the lives of His children, but believe me that sometimes circumstances do not appear as if God is in control. Maybe someone reading this knows the Mohr family. I certainly pray that Jeremy will come out of this in the best physical condition possible. It's time to be sensitive and reassuring that there are those who love the Mohr family and will be there to support them. And most important is that God loves the Mohrs.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan, I am glad you know about Jeremy you can pray with more knowledge and understand than the rest of us. I am part of the Mohr family.
Debbie Carroll (Nikki Child's mom)

Anonymous said...

Dear Dan,
Thank you for supporting Jeremy, as well as the rest of us. I am Jeremy's cousin, and I'm typing this at the hospital. I saw Jeremy this morning, and the only thing I can say is that God is in control, and working through this terrible situation. Someone has come to know the Lord because of Jeremy's story. Praise Him! He is in control, and He knows exactly what He is doing. We can feel His hands over us, and we can also feel the prayers! Please continue to pray!

>> Rebecca Mohr (Jeremy's cousin)

Ian Smith said...

I have many friends at Grace and plan to attend next fall. It was hard to hear the pain that the students are going through after this accident. Jeremy and Mallori's family are in my prayers so much, as is the hope and trust that God bring good from this.

Anonymous said...

You made some excellent points there. I did a search about the topic and hardly got any specific details on other sites, but then happy to be here, seriously, appreciate that.

- Lucas

beth malarkey said...

Thanks Dan....

Jane Godby said...

thank you so much Dan! Jeremy is ...coming along..God is good and we praise him for all who hold him in prayer! He is learning each day of the new plan that the Lord has for his life and how he will now live it!
still praying for you too!
Jane Godby