Thursday, June 24, 2010

3-D


I went to see 'Toy Story 3' in 3-D at the theater today. It was great. The movie is funny and entertaining, but then because it's in 3-D it looks so much better. If you've never seen anything in 3-D, first of all open your other eye, and second of all go see a movie in 3-D. It's worth the extra four dollars.

On a lighter note, I was attacked by a bug while I was in bed last night. It was quite an awful experience. the bug was some sort of flying moth-like bee. I swear the thing bit me in the neck, but there were no physical signs of trauma. It's the type of thing you see a horror movie, but you never think a small insect would kill you in your own home. Take nothing for granted...

1 comment:

Papá to the best 2 said...

"Open your other eye" that's great! (still laughing several minutes after reading it)